Safely cuddled

westipton

I have driven maybe 35 minutes in the last 2.5 years, but as usual the gang at the Ridge made me feel very safe this week-end - although I may not have felt quite that comfy in the car. Knowing most of our turn workers/volunteers/crazy people for decades I look for them on certain corners, and I totally trust them to care for me if I need it, which is a BIG part of racing as I grow older.
Running 140 plus into turn 1 is such a gas that I forget, briefly, that I am not 25 anymore, nor anywhere near that low number. But we have lost so many older Conference members this last decade that every race, and every lap is a blessing, and whether I can continue racing long term or short, it has been one hell of a ride.

The blue flagging was excellent in group 6, with the fast boyz closing speed, the workers saw them coming well before I could see them. With the closure rates in group six, that excellent flagging is wonderful!!

Jim
FV44 the lime gold green thing :D

Add my thanks as well! I know I'm always well protected. Now if I can stop DNFing ponts races you guy would not need to tow me so much (Red #166 Sport Racer, Group 6).

Back