Sadly having to say goodbye to my ICSCC friends

Bluevee33

I have taken a job in Minnesota working for a Trans Am Series team. It's an opportunity that I could not pass up. It's kind of sad that I just upgraded to an area driver and have been looking forward to finally being able to race with my fellow RX7 drivers, but I have to do this. I will be working for Derhaag Motorsports as a mechanic/crew member. We will be racing in every Trans Am race this next year, including coming out to PIR to support the NASCAR K&N series. We will also be running in a handful of SCCA Nationals in the Southeast Region, so our driver can race in the Runoffs.

I hope everyone will come out and say hi when we're in Portland and support the series so we can keep coming back.

Thanks for all the advice and support everyone has given me over the last year, here and at the tracks! I've really felt like I've been invited into the ICSCC family.

Robert
brokeracerboy@yahoo.com

Sounds like a great opportunity with a man who has been doing Tran-Am literally forever. Good luck and we'll see you in Portland next year!

Robert-
You were a pleasure to have in the PRO-7 pits and will be missed. Good luck with your upcoming adventure.
Duane

Congratulations! This is an opportunity that is too hard to pass up. Remember you can always drop in and race in Conference. Good luck to you!!

Awesome opportunity! We hate to lose you, but you have to answer when opportunity knocks - it doesn't stop by all the time!

Good luck!

Thanks everyone! This is an opportunity that I can't pass up by any means. I am actually leaving my girlfriend of many years here, so she can follow her dreams. Hopefully we'll meet up in the future when our dream carrers collided.

Back