RX7 Parts Galore

I am doing my best to clean out the shop of any RX7 parts that we no longer use. Most of these parts are from when we ran ITA in the 85 RX7.

Wheels:

Many sets of stock 81-85 Rx7 aluminum wheels. $100/set or $30 each

3 sets of Diamond Racing wheels plus one "set" of three. The wheels are all in good condition. 13X7 with proper backspace for the stock body. These are lightweight steel wheels and were our favorite at the track. Most of the wheels will come with older but usable Hoosier DOT race rubber mounted. These are ITA legal wheels. New price on just the wheels is around $85 each plus shipping. I would like to get $200/set or $50/wheel.

1 set of Diamond racing 15X7 racing wheels. These fit the Gen1 bolt pattern (not GSL-SE). They are more for someone who is running EIP, SPU, or just wants a more standard size tire for a street car. $200 for the set (no rubber on the rims at this point) - SOLD

2 sets of 84-85 large axles (not GSL-SE). These axles were all ran on the car and are known to be in good condition. One set has older bearings at $100/pair (I can install new bearings for additional cost if desired). One set has nearly new bearings (only a handfull of races ran on these axles and I would not hesitate to use them as-is) for $150/pair

1 Recently refreshed stock RX7 transmission. The transmission was professionally rebuilt within the last season it ran, and there were no problems with it. It has many new components, and is ready to go. $750

1 Unknown stock RX7 transmission. I bought this transmission as a spare with intentions of having it rebuilt, but found a better spare elsewhere. I have no idea about its condition, but was told it came from a running street car. $200

2 Mazdatrix 84-85 large flange driveshafts. These drive lines are rebuildable (you can replace the u-joints). New cost from Mazdatrix is $258 each. We then had them straightened and precision balances at Driveline Services in Portland. One driveshaft is used but ready to go for $150. The other driveshaft could use new u-joints (vibration at higher speeds) for $100.

Dual EGT Pyrometer. We have a very lightly used dual sweep EGT pyrometer. Originally purchased at Pineapple Racing. This is a nice mechanical gauge that reads both EGT temps in one gauge. Includes gauge and both EGT probes. $100

Tokico Illumina strut inserts and shocks. 2 front strut inserts and 2 rear shocks. They have about 3 seasons on them and were still working great when removed. $150 for the set.

I am sure I will find more as I keep cleaning, so if there is an RX7 part you need, let me know (I may have some rear axles and differentials, but I am not sure yet). I have a couple rear glass units and lots of stock parts too.

Contact mike AT shosource DO T com for more information or if you have questions.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited:
Back