Rolex 24hrs - Bullet Racing

blandt

OW Racer
I would like to congratulate Randy Blaylock and the Bullet Racing team for a great finish at this years Rolex 24.

Tim Bland
84 Anson SA4

Last edited:
Yes congrats. There were a lot of ICSCC folks down in Daytona in some capacity (driving, crewing, spotting, spectating). Let's hear how your trips and experiences went.

Like Lance said. Some of us might want to try making the trip sometime and want any pointers you may have.

Conference racer Joe White, who started as a Novice in 2011, also drove for Bullet.

Dan Rogers drove for Team Seattle in the Rolex, as well as for Bimmerworld in the Continental race last Friday.

Conference practically owns the place. :)

I went down for my second time this year. Was a blast with all of the 50th anniversary hoopla. Largest crowd ever for the race and lots of big names walking about. So many people I wasn't even able to get a 50th anniversary cap...all sold out. Did manage to get a shirt though. Was great seeing so many folks from Conference down there. Lots of PRO3 guys milling about. When the Team Seattle 41 car got clipped by a DP car I went to the garage and watched them piece it back together for 2+ hours. Always a great experience watching them tear into the cars and bandage them up. Watched the race from most every vantage point, but my two favorites were the infield and the Budweisser Party Porch above the Bus Stop along the Superstretch. Amazing how many mistakes are made approaching the Bus Stop. Master that section and you are golden!

Randy
Congratulations!
I really enjoyed watching your teams' progress throughout the course of the race.
I watched it all from the comfort of my air-conditioned living room and the butt-sucking Barcalounger.

Congrats to the entire Bullet Racing Team!! I will have to hear all the highlights over a beer this season. Oh yes, it was a 24 hour race so it may take more than one beer to recap all the highlights. :)

Back