Registration Open for Team Continental Driver's Training at ORP

Smart!!

I'll bet that Mr. Adams will make this a sticky when he sees that you've put the whole season of TC's DTs accessible through that one link.

You're not just another pretty face, are you?

Last edited:
Wanna say, "I've driven ORP."? Or are you gonna say, "One of these days, I'm gonna find ORP, and drive it."?

Become one with the ORP.

Please make sure you e-mail Gordon Jones to reserve your Paddock space….

gracer25@msn.com

Also the NASDA group will be out on track in Race Group #4.
I duno if the GPDA group will be there????

Mustangs, Camaros, Capri and Firebird going head to head for some of the best musle car racing on the left coast.

Good greef there is excitement in the air, someone please record the sound of these V8 cars taking the green flag…

John Rissberger
# 10 Camaro A/S Oregon
ICSCC & SCCA

Last edited:
Colin - The Moro motel is probably claimed. But, they will put you on a list and they WILL follow-up if you get a spot.

Biggs may not be full, especially since the entries look so light. I may have something, if Ken and I can get our acts together and decide on a TT. I will put it on FB first if it's available.

Super 8 in the Dalles is 45 minutes away, but, I've always liked it. Next door to groceries, gas and Starbucks!

I hear there are going to be at least 8 Legends at ORP including at least 1 pro racer from California. Plus even though I can't race anymore I will have my 2 Legends there in case anyone breaks down so we will have a full field all days. I might even be talked into renting my 2 cars for the weekend if someone is intereted. Would love to see a big field of Legends at ORP. Does anyone know it there is a place to park my trailer on site but no in the pits so we have the cars there for backup? I'll also be there taking pictures all weekend.
Cheers,
Norm Smith
Former #11 Legends

Does anyone know if there is a place to park my trailer on site but not in the pits so we have the cars there for backup?
Cheers,
Norm Smith
Former #11 Legends

Hello Norm,

Yes, there is lots of parking for trailers at ORP.
Just find a Paddock Marshal and they will be happy to direct you to a spot to park.

See you there,

John R.

Randy is driving one of my cars:) Anyone for the second car? That would put us up to about 10 Legends cars for the races.

Back