Racers at the Runoffs

robjacobsen

The Pros From Dover
For those that didn't watch the live timing and scoring feed from the Runoffs, Gordon Jones who races #25 white BMW 2002 in HP is back at the Runoffs. He is running #2 back there. In his first qualifying session today, he qualified 7th out of 25 entered in the class.

Kyle Oberndorf qualified 3rd out of 12 in FB.

Here is the link for the T&S info. you can choose live timing or pull up a given class to see how someone did.

http://www.livetiming.net/SCCA/Runoffs/LiveTiming.asp

Enjoy.

That is pretty screwed up timing which suprises me. A few of the classes show lap times in the 1:30 range, which is a full minute quicker than reality.
They don't show Rod Jessen in FM or Duane Davis in GT, but maybe they didn't make it out for first qualifying.

That is pretty screwed up timing which suprises me. A few of the classes show lap times in the 1:30 range, which is a full minute quicker than reality.
They don't show Rod Jessen in FM or Duane Davis in GT, but maybe they didn't make it out for first qualifying.

Could be. Larry Bangert didn't set a time yesterday in FF either. Not all classes qualified yesterday. Not that I watched the whole thing. I was supposedly working yesterday, but nothing says that I can't have a live T&S winodw open on my computer.

Rob

Yup, the classes that didn't qualify yesterday are showing times from some other event.. The ones that I did watch yesterday all seemed accurate :)

I'm cheering for Tommy Boileau, as far as I know he might be the youngest FV driver ever at the runoffs, probably one of the youngest at any class - I believe he's still 16!

Good luck to the conference racers though, thanks for the heads up :)

Our man Rod Jessen took the pole for the FM race this morning which is no suprise! Mel Kemper is there also but further back.

Larry B. Had engine problems. He didn't get to get a good time today because of rain. I have had fuel pressure regulator problems and am now in 11th. G

Larry B. Had engine problems. He didn't get to get a good time today because of rain. I have had fuel pressure regulator problems and am now in 11th. G

We'll be watching. Thanks to their scheduling, your race will be on during the lunch break on Saturday for those of us at Pacific. Have fun.

Larry Bangert started from dead last and came in 20th. Mark keller was involved in a multi car crash in turn 5 on the first lap and was out. The weather is like ORP. wind 20-40 and 57*. G

Congratulations Gordon Jones on your 6th place finish from an 11th place starting position. That was an excellent start. Nice job.

Just came home from the Run Offs. Steve Epperly dorve my E-Production car from 12 to 5th place. A problem with the accelarater pedal pushed him back to a finish of 7th.

The live video feed of the Runoffs over the Internet was wonderful. Sure there were problems, but Ward and I had fun watching what we could on my laptop computer at Turn 9 at Pacific. I look forward to watching the finished productions as they become available over the next month or so. Last year, it took them that long to produce the cleaned up the programs which were posted for on-demand viewing. So keep an eye on the speedcasttv.com/scca website.

Thanks Grandpaw. I hope to have a in car video to show everyone. Its a long drive from Road America to home. Got here @ 05:00 this AM. G

Back