Race Fuel

blandt

OW Racer
With Competition Motorsports closed where is a good place to buy 110 leaded race fuel in the Portland area?

Thanks,
Tim Bland
84 Anson SA4

Baxter's has VP fuel in 5 gal containers. I've bought from them and then mixed 50/50 with 92 octane clear (not 92 octane gasahol that most gas stations have).
Laurel store in Hillsboro has 92 octane clear. There are other places for 92 octane clear in the metro area. Also, there was someone at PIR selling sunoco fuel
at the Conference race April 27/28. I don't know where they are based, but I'd bet you can buy from them as well.

Tim

I get mine from a gas pump about a mile from the circle track at Stateline ID. So short of driving to Spokane you might give the local circle tracks a call and see if anyone close by is selling out of the pump. Or you could come to our race.

Greg

Oh, I also seem to remember that the gas station right by Delta Park & Elmer's there near PIR was advertising that they had 110 leaded race gas.
I've never bought race gas from them, but I often get my tow rig gassed up there.

If you are ever headed to pacific there's Doug's Auto Row (76 station) in Auburn that sells trick leaded 114&118.

Doesn't help you locally but that's some for PR.

Wilcox and Flegal in Longview, WA sells one version of Sunoco leaded at the pump. I think it is 110 or 114. They also sell 5 gal and 50 gal drums of all the other flavors from 96 up through 114. The prices are very reasonable.

I also think Horsepower Freaks east of the airport on Airport Way used to sell high octane, but you would want to call first.

Mike

Wilcox and Flegal in Longview, WA sells one version of Sunoco leaded at the pump. I think it is 110 or 114. They also sell 5 gal and 50 gal drums of all the other flavors from 96 up through 114. The prices are very reasonable.

I also think Horsepower Freaks east of the airport on Airport Way used to sell high octane, but you would want to call first.

Mike

In Vancouver, Wa., is Monty Holt. He was the one at P.I.R. selling fuel. (360) 859-3595.
Mac Russell

Thanks everyone. I was able to pick some up at Baxter. I would typically buy it at the track. Wanted to fire the car up this weekend after the winter rebuild.

Tim Bland

Back