Race Car Toy

holly_remington

The Pros From Dover
I'm checking with all you racer dads out there. I have a friend who is looking for a race car toy for her 2 1/2 year old grandson. She's looking for something special that you can't find at WalMart or Target.

Any ideas? I've got him all set with real checkered flags. Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks, Holly Remington

Try a hobby shop Holly. They always have nice stuff that is definitely not in the dept. stores. You might also try Neiman Marcus for one of their signature Ferrari pedal cars for like 20 grand!

Its never too young to get them started. There is a Miata, a couple or three OW's and a CRX for sale on the blog. Heck, Mom can play with them until the little fella is ready to get in the seat, just to make sure they are well set up and safe ya know.

Seriously though, I suggest a hobby shop like Wes said or check out Summit Racing. They have a growing line of holiday gifts.

Then again, that ground pounder for sale sounds very good to me... wonder if I've been good enough...

I want to say it was like $500 when my friend bought his new. Still probably too much for 2.5YO... I love seeing kids in karts though.

Back