PRO44 For Sale or Rent.

MikeA

We have a car that was built in the spring of 2013 and debuted at the 6 hour enduro at the Ridge in April 2013. This 1987 Porsche 944 was setup for auto cross for several years before it was converted to run in PRO44 as a backup car/ rental for anyone. It has the usual PRO44 setup on it including the popular suspension package & brake setup. It only needs a driver or owner to win races and it already has a NASA & ICSCC annual tech inspection.

The engine build story starts after We had a bearing failure with under 30 minutes to go at the enduro. Even though we just built the car we decided to put the engine rebuild on hold until after the 2013 race season (the next race weekend I had a bearing failure in my other PRO44). This was its first race event of 2013 and it's last of the year...but with big plans for 2014.

In November 2013 the motor was pulled and completely rebuilt to provide a bulletproof setup for future endurance events. We replaced everything in the bottom end and put a reliable stock head on it. ($4k+ motor build!). This car has since been rented 3 times to run in 2014 via NASA & ICSCC race weekends. The car has been very competitive in its class and quite a contender in Group 5 ITS. It ran consistent 2:00.X laps at the ridge in its 2014 debut in June, 1:40.X at Pacific and 1:32.X at PIR later in the month of June. The car is just getting broken in and will continue to get faster at every track as the next driver/owner tweaks the setup to their liking.

I am very open to discussions about selling or renting (car only & full support). Feel free to email me or call me to discuss more... We can even strip some good parts off the car and go lower (ie. stock engine).

For Sale = $7,500
Rental = Call/Email for pricing.

Michael DOT Adams00 at gmail.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 373
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 374
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Also for those not aware there are currently 7 PRO44s registered for ORP!

Thanks for the interest via email... Replied to all.

Back