PRO3: Toyo Bucks and other PRO3 sponsor payouts for Sept 25 Seattle race

Lance Richert

32 PRO3 car grid count for the last Seattle race. Could have been a little higher but a couple PRO3 entries were DNS for the race. Still, a large PRO3 grid and biggest that I can remember for a non-NASCAR start. Payout for this race was total of $3,500.

Toyo Bucks winners ($500 each) are: RG Wellington, Doug Lacey. I need mailing addresses for both RG and Doug.

The following folks win $100 GCs from our PRO3 sponsors:

September 25, 2011 GC Payouts:

425 Motorsports: Whittemore, Greif, Rogers, Cissell, Reinhard, Colborn.

Bimmerworld: Wright, Carpenter, Berryman, Humberstone, Hurley, Maros, Wild, Dunn Jr.

Elephant Motorsports: Friedman, Stenner, Beagle, O’Keefe, Johnston, Cote.

Griot’s Garage: Olsen, Hendrickson, Miller, Vein, McDermott.

Total Payout for the year for all the PRO3 sponsors was $20,760. $12,360 alone from Toyo Tires (up from $11,520 in 2010). Totals do not include value of other support from Proformance, Carb Conn or WX Signs. Also does not include the value of the Accurate Engine raffle engine.

cheers,
Lance Richert
#35 PRO3

Thanks to our great PRO3 Sponsors for thier continued support of this great class again this season! Looking forward to spending some dough with you guys over the winter as I ready my car for the 2012 seasn!

Martin Wild

Lance, how do we get you guys out of those Toyos and into something you don't need to shave?

Shaving is a minor inconvenience compared to the many benefits of running the Toyo RA1 or R888.

We do look at the alternatives out there each off season, and they do not offer the bang for the buck PRO3 get from Toyo Tires.

Back