PRO3 returns to NASCAR Bi-Mart 125, July 22-24, 2011

Lance Richert

PRO3 will be again representing ICSCC as a single class support race at the NASCAR BI-MART 125 at Portland Int'l Raceways July 22-24, 2011.

Event Link:
http://portlandnascar.com/

PRO3 drivers that are not on the PRO3 Yahoo group can get information about this event at this link:

http://www.bmwpugetsound.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=45345

Of special note are the registration deadlines to participate in this event. Please be sure to note those dates in the link. If you need the registration forms, please contact me off line.

cheers,

Lance Richert
#35 PRO3
Lance@Richertnet.com

Some shots from last year's event:

pro-jul-2010_3155.jpg

pro-jul-2010_3226.jpg

pro-jul-2010_5163.jpg

pro-jul-2010_0693.jpg

pro-jul-2010_0335.jpg

DSC_8987.jpg

DSC_8983.jpg

952202251_100718nasc0108.jpg

952234755_100718nasc0922.jpg

pro-jul-2010_5722-cropped2.jpg

Notice sh**-eating grin on both last year's Stewards' faces since we actually got to drive that weekend. Can't wait for July!

It's on my calendar.
July has 3 great weekends back to back to back 1)Spokane 2) PRO3 with support race featuring Nascar 3) IRDC

Oh man Adam.......that ain't gonna happen.

I have 8 weeks of intense courses coming up so we won't be doing any extra travelling.....except the PRO3 PIR Extravaganza.
(I have to figure out a way to get the extra day off for the first day at Spokane and hope like hell the homewrok load isn't too heavy that weekend)

So far 36 PRO3 cars are entered in the PRO3 support race. Final deadline for entry is July 10. 40 Entries would be a nice round number!

Thanks for all the positive comments, should be a great event again.

Are there that many Pro3 cars left after earlier season carnage??? Ooops. Kyle opened his mouth again!! I am actually quite jealous I don't have a Pro3!! Gonna be a very fun race!! Good luck to you all!!

Bi-Mart 125 / PRO3 race is this weekend at PIR! Oh yeah, NASCAR will be there too, but sources tell us that PRO3 is a better race to watch...The last count I heard from Lance (as of Sunday) there were 38 confirmed PRO3 cars ready for the event!

Steward Tom will be driving instead of officiating, and you better believe he's really looking forward to this!

Dan Heinreich will be acting as our PRO3 Steward and officiating us under ICSCC rules and regs, including scales! Thanks for that, Dan!

Dan will be assisted by a PRO3 Novice, Jeremy Palance of Portland, OR as Assistant Steward and Tech.

The hungry masses of drivers and crew will be well fed all weekend by Greg Miller and his wife, Toni.

Me? I'm going to replace the dented fenders on the Reaper with spiffy new ones! Yessir, the event is THAT big! ;)

We are all looking forward to seeing our worker friends on the corners and on pre grid for this event. It really gives us a level of comfort in the mayhem surrounding NASCAR and the event itself knowing that there are experienced safety crew watching out for us. Thanks everyone for that!

On the Spotters Guide:
#442 Beef Wellington

LMFAO!

Uhhm...that is a joke, right?

Last edited:
Oh man I so wish I could be there to race in this one. Have fun guys and keep those cars lookin' good. Also, you might want to get a restraining order on Cissell around those umbrella girls before things get out of hand! LOL

Back