Pro3 Car and trailer for Sale

frank_greif

Greif, not Grief
Start racing this summer with a new car and a free race set up.

My Pro3 car #20 is for sale - with a trailer. You can just hook it up and head for the track.* To make certain the car is set up just for you, John McDermott at Car-Tender will do a free Corner Weighting and Competition Alignment for the buyer.* John's been a great sponsor for Conference, IRDC and both a sponsor and mechanic for this car.

This is a good strong car that has turned in the low 1:40's at Pacific Raceways. * A better driver will easily knock a second or more off of that.

The car is in excellent mechanical shape.* The motor has very few hours on it and it has only tasted Joe Gibbs' Racing Oil. * Because it's a race car there are some cosmetic "love tap" wrinkles in various parts.* I have a new right front fender and front and rear bumpers all painted and ready to put on the car.* They come with the package and if you want to install them now I'll help with the process.

The trailer is in good working condition with good tires and brakes.

Here are the details:
  • 1989 BMW 325is
  • The motor is strong.* It was new just two years ago from Accurate Engines and has only run eight races and a few test-&-tune days so it's got less than 20 hours.
  • Koni double-adjustables on all four corners
  • Ground Control Coilovers
  • A 4.10 diff
  • Oil pan baffle
  • Oil pan skid-plate
  • Stock fuel tank
  • New calipers and rotors on all four wheels three race weekends ago
  • New Adare brake pads front and rear - will last rest of the season and into next year
  • New lower control arms
  • Hubcentric spacers
  • Fuel pressure regulator
  • K&N airfilter
  • Shift light
  • Ireland Engineering SS Long Tube headers*
  • Ireland Engineering motor and transmission mounts
  • Permanently installed transponder
  • A solid smooth-shifting transmission
  • Full fire suppression system with nozzles in the driver and passenger footwells as well as the engine compartment
  • A "Cool Shirt" system fully installed (I'm keeping the shirt - I will continue racing!)
  • Sparco Pro2000 seat
  • A removable passenger/race seat and belts
  • The harness/belts are good through the end of the year. *
  • Plexiglass in rear window and rear side windows
  • One set of basketweaves with full-tread RA1s for use in the rain
  • One set of 14' Panasports with 5 heat cycle shaved RA1s
  • New OMP steering wheel with Quick Release
  • And many other little items added over the years I have owned the car*

So how much, you ask?**Because it has some cosmetic blemishes and you will probably want to buy a set of 15" wheels and tires, I'm reducing it for a quick sale: $16,250 without the trailer and $16,950 with the trailer.
If you are interested or want more information please send me a message at* Racing@StrategicIntent.com or give me a call at 206 310 7007.

Thanks. * *Frank Greif (not Grief) - #20

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 521
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 463
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 447
  • 4.jpg