Potential Newbie

welcome to conference, youll have a good time with ICSCC no matter how much you get involved. i wonder if a stock FFR cobra would be let run in the purposed new class ST. if it would i think it would be a great addition to that class. i also have a car in the works for this class.

i could not remember the web site. either way g1 and g4 will have ST speed cars in there which would be at least on paper in the ball park as your FFR

Looks like it will not as there would be weight issues (I could add weight) and frame issue (no tube frames, so I could not fix that).

I wasn't sure about the FFR Cobras, but I thought they might be too "tube-framey" to qualify for ST. Bummer but, as Eric says, you'd certainly be in there for folks to race with.

You could chat with our esteemed race steward and see if he can classify the car for you. I know he just loves doing that part!
His contact info is on the front page of this website.

Welcome to our Racing family

We are cursed/blessed in Conference with too many classes. It has always been "Run what you Brung". and we always find a place for you to race.

Randy is the best place to start, he can get you squared away for licensing and how to go about it.

IRDC has there general membership meeting this Wednesday night at the Sizzler in South Center. Check our the IRDC website for the exact location. We would love to welcome you to our group of racers and volunteers.

I am in Krkland, on Fin hill and Dave Bennitt is about 15 minutes from me, lots of racers close to help you if needed. Dave is the 3rd Steward in Conference and could help with any tech compliance questions you might have.

Dick
bdboggs@aol.com

Back