Portland enduro

LOL... well, the future of Endurance racing in the Northwest is now on a new path! And an exciting one at that. Unless you have an LMP2 car in your garage, you won't stand a chance against the Wolf. It's specially designed to compete in the European endurance racing events which, there are a ton of every year.

http://www.wolfracingcars.com/

Last edited:
With the weather looking fantastic in Portland this weekend, it is sad to see how few entries their are. This will be our 3rd year doing the Cascade Enduro and, rain or shine, it has always been fantastic. It's not too late to sign up!

I just get the feeling it's viewed as an afterthought to the sprint season and that's too bad! It really is a great event. Where are all the Portland racers?

With the weather looking fantastic in Portland this weekend, it is sad to see how few entries their are. This will be our 3rd year doing the Cascade Enduro and, rain or shine, it has always been fantastic. It's not too late to sign up!

I just get the feeling it's viewed as an afterthought to the sprint season and that's too bad! It really is a great event. Where are all the Portland racers?

Agreed!

My son and I are making the journey from Charlotte, NC to - once again - take part in this historic event.

We've been through this topic on this forum before...and it saddens me.

WHERE ARE THE RACERS?

While I'm glad to see the mini-enduro's entries surge in the last couple of days, I'd like to see the same for the 6hr.

Back