PIR Dash for Kids video thread

mikemc

Post em up- i'll go first.

Great Race with Scott Morton and Jeff Van Lierop for SPM and overall honors. Many close calls with lapped traffic, but I don't think any paint was traded. Well done fellas and I look forward to doing it again.

The link should be active in an hour or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY5nRwCLyuk&feature=youtu.be

And yes, I know, my rear camera is annoying...

Wow - great race! Kind of indicative of mixed class racing. How you work traffic in group one has a huge impact on the outcome.

Thanks for sharing, very entertaining.

Mike,

What a exciting race to watch!! WOW!

Congrats to Jeff, Mike and Scott for some very clean close racing !!

Great Race with Scott Morton and Jeff Van Lierop for SPM and overall honors. Many close calls with lapped traffic, but I don't think any paint was traded. Well done fellas and I look forward to doing it again.

Kick-ass! Very entertaining race, but... did I really see Scott go 3 1/2 wheels off in T7?!

Does anyone have any good video of the pig pile on the first lap of the Group 1 race in turn 7 From where Safety II was parked, we couldn't tell what happened, just that there was a bunch of bent sheet metal and cars limping away.

Rob

There is Rob.

I don't have it, but the race steward has seen it. Whether it gets released to others, will be up to the owner of said video.

Nice Editing Colin. Also big thank you for giving me room to pass Gordon while you had me on the front straight. We were 3 wide there for a second.

I got caught up in the pig pile...the drivers of Pro3 thank all the Grp 1 drivers with 400+ horsepower and the maturity and patience to race with us in our slow cars! :)

Back