PIR Chicane Challenge video thread

Yes, the race was a absolute blast, and would never think twice about running door to door with either Steve or Jim. Hopefully we can do it again.

Yes, the race was a absolute blast, and would never think twice about running door to door with either Steve or Jim. Hopefully we can do it again.

Any chance the Rabbit would fit into ST class? I imagine it is to light but worth asking.

Nick

Brad's car is WAY too light. He and I have spoken about it, and he's interested, but we'd have to do something about our minimum weight. There's also been some interest from a few Spec911 drivers about changing our minimum weight. So the question is, do we move the minimum weight down or abolish it entirely? Rules submissions are due in another month or so...

</hijackThread>

Back at ya! Classy thing that you did on the last lap to give me room on the back straight.

Too bad about the weight thing. Something to look at for next year. :p

Brad's car is WAY too light. He and I have spoken about it, and he's interested, but we'd have to do something about our minimum weight. There's also been some interest from a few Spec911 drivers about changing our minimum weight. So the question is, do we move the minimum weight down or abolish it entirely? Rules submissions are due in another month or so...

</hijackThread>

Yeah I think we may have to seriously discuss that one. I also think we may need to bring up the spec tire idea that we have been throwing around to make ST even more of a budget minded class. We may have to sit down or at least online chat within the discussion group about those things. I won't be home until early August so I wouldn't be able to attend a meeting, in person at least. Okay I will stop the hijacking as well.

Back