PIR Chicane Challenge video thread

Nice brand new glass windshield, and wiper. Jeez, did you have the seat heaters on too?

In all seriousness, nice driving in very slippery conditions.

Great video and driving!

This was my first area upgrade race and what a suprise when the rain started in pregrid!
My camera stopped right at the green flag, so I didn't get any video. Watching yours was great to see what you where doing. I hope to see more posted.

Nice driving Mike!!! It was really hard to tell on PIR live that it was raining until I realized that windshield wipers were on. It was really cool to be able to watch the race from all the way over here. I hope that all the tracks will have live webcams in the not to distant future.

Nick

Very nice drive, Mike! Were you set up for the rain? What kind of tires were you on? Can you teach me all of your secrets?!

Also did you get hit in turn 1 during first full lap qualifying? Looked like an e30 love tap.

Very nice drive, Mike! Were you set up for the rain? What kind of tires were you on? Can you teach me all of your secrets?!

hmmm...no rain set up. It started to rain on pre-grid, so everyone was on dry tires I believe. Tires were mid life Hoosier R6s. Secrets...keeping it on the black stuff is the trick.
As Randy pointed out, the new window, seat heat, navigation and air conditioning helped too:):smile:

Yeah, probably the most-fun race I've ever had. Of course, this was the ONE TIME my camera didn't record...

Back