PIR access on the 13th?

bbenthin

NCW #322
I'm planning on heading down to PIR on the 13th prior to the CSCC American / Canadian Challenge
August 14th & 15th. It'll be my first time driving at PIR, really looking forward to it!

I know registration and tech are from 6pm-8pm, but when do the gates open/paddock access begin?

Cascade always runs a driver training on the Friday preceding a race. There are currently a few spots left in both the lower and upper HPDE groups (no instructors). Sign up at Cascade.MotorSportReg.com

Only those people entered in the driver training or helping/instructing at the driver training are allowed to enter the inner paddock area during Friday up until 5pm. You must be on our gate list. Please do not try to get into the paddock during the day if you are not involved--this day is for the DT entrants, and getting to pick a paddock spot early is one of the perks for our instructors/workers.
Let Tracy Klein (RacerGirl0110@yahoo.com) know if you are interested in helping or instructing. She may still need help in tech or working a corner. (Please don't contact me, as I will rarely be checking my email this week.)

Those not involved in the DT are to line up on the north access road which crosses the track at turn 8, and you will be let in starting at 5pm.

Back