Pay Later

I was wondering why none of the Conference clubs offer the "Other Options" tab or "Skip Payment" button on Motorsportsreg. It might get more people to preregister. Say those that like to pay cash, don't want to put financial info into a webpage, or not feel comfortable with the hold on credit/Debit card.

Also when are we going to start accepting PayPal or Amex so I can collect points for my racing?? That is a more selfish request... :redface:

Come to Mission! You can register online and pay when you check in at registration. Motosportreg currently isn't set up to handle Canadian Dollar transactions, so you have to pay in person. As for accepting Amex we don't and probably never will, Amex charges far too high a commission, and takes longer to settle than Visa or Mastercard do. I've never had anyone ask me about paying by Paypal before so I've never explored it as a payment option. If there was enough demand I would investigate, but there currently isn't. Cash is always acceptable as well.
db

Yeah, darn. I wish the airlines would do that. It would simply my travel budget.

"Oops. Nevermind, I won't need those tickets after all. What? non-refundable? But... of course, I did consider paying nearly twice as much for the convenience of cancelling on demand, but... NOT!"

Scott,
The credit cards are not run till the race day and only if you choose to have MSR handle it. The biggest benefit of MSR is how it saves the registrar all the time of hand keying in all the information.
I know that Debbie has her plate full with her job and helping with Registration and if you would like to learn more about the process and if these other options are available, I know they wouldn't chase you away.

Back