Pacific Raceways track notes??

Bluevee33

I'm gonna be racing for the first time at Pacific Raceways this weekend. It will be my 3rd Novice race and I hope to upgrade at the same time... I have been to the track before and know the track but have no ideas about what gear at what corner/shift points... I drive a Pro7 RX7... If anyone has any and would be willing to share that would be awesome. Thanks

I would suggest Youtube. You will get a wide variety of cars and speeds, so you can really pick up entry / exit points and shift points. Good luck and remember to HAVE FUN!!

Robert-
We have six entries so far for PRO-7 this weekend. If you come up Friday night you will see where we are pitted and you are welcome to join us. We will be able to get you set up for Pacific. You will get alot of practice on Saturday from your novice race and with a blessing from Randy you will be ready to join us on Sunday. The advice is free but the track time you get to pay for. Hope to see you this weekend. Duane

Hey Duane!! I'll be there Friday afternoon... I'll try to find you.. I'm gonna need all the advice I can take in for this weekend!

Thanks for the Video Colin...

Back