Pacific Raceways - Race Pictures and Video

Thanks for posting pics....actually found a few of #381 in the NCW race. I shot the whole race on GOPro HD but can't get the file from a MP4 format to a WMV format for viewing at full speed. Also, Vimeo says the file is too large for uploading...shot it in full HD. Anyone know how to switch the format or do a need to reinstall on my computer via the Windows Media Player. Currently it is sitting on my desktop as a MP4 file via Quiktime.....I am definitely overwhelmed when it comes to this sort of thing....

Any help would be appreciated. Picture quality and sound is fantastic. Would just like to be able to share it.....

Bill

Thanks Tony (?)...I think that's u...will give it a try when I get home tonight....
Lots of pics of you in front of me...including ur turn 8 self induced spin....

Bill

The black and white toned picture of Joe Manke's stock car framed by branches from above is poster material. Very nice.

A spin from Saturday on turn 8

ummmmm.jpg
um.jpg

ummmm.jpg
[/IMG]
umm.jpg

Yes, it's mine, its a spec racer, so its built to the NASA rules, limited to 230HP (stock 302 EFI). The yellow one is Ken Olson's and he now has a Panoz, so teh Cobra is a backup car now. Ken's car is running a 351, so 300+hp

Bill, would be interested to see once you get it converted or if you can send the mp4 format that would be fine also.

Back