Pacific Raceways on Friday - paddock issues

Short answer: 'no'.

Detail: Your log book stays with your car until it fills up and you get a new one; it plays a part in the tech process, but is not proof of an annual.

A regular race tech sticker is also different from the annual tech sticker. The annual requires a seperate form, obtained from www.icscc.com, print it and bring it with you to the track.

If I'm not mistaken, there are only a few chosen folks that can give you an annual tech sticker. This sticker is then affixed to the back of the log book.

At future race weekends, when you are not in the last run group of the weekend ("Mandatory Tech") then you don't need to tech the car - just show your log book with the annual tech sticker and tech your gear.

I believe that covers it...add where necessary please!!

Short answer: 'no'.

Detail: Your log book stays with your car until it fills up and you get a new one; it plays a part in the tech process, but is not proof of an annual.

A regular race tech sticker is also different from the annual tech sticker. The annual requires a seperate form, obtained from www.icscc.com, print it and bring it with you to the track.

If I'm not mistaken, there are only a few chosen folks that can give you an annual tech sticker. This sticker is then affixed to the back of the log book.

At future race weekends, when you are not in the last run group of the weekend ("Mandatory Tech") then you don't need to tech the car - just show your log book with the annual tech sticker and tech your gear.

I believe that covers it...add where necessary please!!

Everyone,...I want you to meet our sometime future Race Steward...Mike Olsen.

Back