Pacific Raceway Road Course Test Tune through December

Today I dropped by to spectate at around 2:45 pm and they were wrapping things up. According to the guy I talked to, only eight drivers showed up.

Hopefully, they'll get a better turnout next weekend. Weather permitting (meaning not snowing or a torrential downpour), I'll be there with my CRX or Mazda2. I have a lot f catching up to do!

Today I dropped by to spectate at around 2:45 pm and they were wrapping things up. According to the guy I talked to, only eight drivers showed up.

Hopefully, they'll get a better turnout next weekend. Weather permitting (meaning not snowing or a torrential downpour), I'll be there with my CRX or Mazda2. I have a lot f catching up to do!

Hey Mike...
Glad to see your back in town and wanting to get out and get back on the horse, so to speak. When you stopped by, were there flaggers? Who is actually doing the coordinating? Been trying to find a link to the actual specifics of these test and tune days, as I would like to get out to a few of them myself, rain or shine.

Bill-

Hi Bill,

All I saw were people cleaning up and getting ready to go home. By the time I got there, the track was cold so I don't know how many flaggers they had. I did see the Safety/Crash truck in the parking lot so I know they had that.

For more info, check out the link at the top of this thread.

Duh...should have just opened the above link....thanks Mike. Will try and get out for some later this month. Heading to SF Tues. Will be racing at Infineon with Brian in his SM...

Bill-

The Test n tunes ran by Pacific are staffed by the Race Rescue crew and Marie Kirby runs the flaggers and there are usually 1 worker per tune on at least 8 turns. Marie also staff's turns for Don Kitch.

Back