Pacific Raceway Conference race lap records

duane_martinsen

Let's go racing
Let me start off saying that I have been working on this for some time. It seemed like it would be a slam dunk when I volunteered at an IRDC meeting last summer. I was so mistaken. I would like to thank Jeff Clark for his contributions to this project. I now have a better understanding of how many classes we have and how many do not exist today.
I'm open for anyone to review and challenge me on these records because I reviewed thousands of lap times and after awhile I had to just take a break and start over. If you have a correction please have some sort of documentation or proof. You can contact me at djsjetworks@wavecable.com I'm still working on the Pacific Raceway Conference Qualifying lap records. So here goes my first ever forum attachment.
Duane

Attachments

• Conference race lap records - Sheet1.pdf
    41.9 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
I can safely say that any and all lap records credited to Jeff Clark are totally bogus! Don't ask me how I know, I just do...:confused:

Last edited:
Very cool- that's gotta be a lotta work! Thanks!

pathetically, I can tell you what almost all of those classes are.

But.

What's BG? S2?

t

Well, there you go...

wonder why there's no 'momma grand' or 'poppa grand'?

Oh, right- Baby grand was jusssst right!

<sorry>

t

Greg-
Actually I made an assumption that the majority of the records would have been accomplished since the repaving of T-2 in 2010. It ended up not being the case.
Congrats...

Woo hoo. Didn't know I had the AS track record. That was a good weekend. Thanks for the hard work Duane.

And you missed the Pro7 record by this much.

I didn't know we had qualify records. That should prove interesting.

Good job.

Thanks for the hard work

Maybe I should go back to club ford because Mel's time in FM seems unbeatable :)

The S2 record does not look right. That might be Club S2000 (CS2 or SS2). Bachofners will be under the 30s on every dry weekend. Maybe its time I run a confrerence race!

Hmmm. Looks like that could be correct. I went back through the results and anytime Bachofners ran it must have been wet. Bill has run 27s in SCCA. The S2 record is begging to be broken!

Back