Oxford Suites Discount?

bob_mearns

Anybody know if the Oxford Suites in Jantzen Beach will offer the same deal to Conference people this year as they have the last couple?

I just saw something recently that said they would, at $75/night, if you mention you're there for an ICSCC race.

It was in the confirmation message for my race entry from motorsportreg.com:
Here's the hotel deals:
Oxford Suites Jantzen Beach 12226 N Jantzen Drive Portland, OR 97217
Conveniently located at Exit 308 off I-5.
The rate will be $75.00 King Suite, single/double occupancy. Individuals calling the hotel to make reservations must tell the front desk that they are with ICSCC. For reservations call 503-283-3030 or 800-548-7848 or email maryl@oxfordsuites.com. Rates quoted exclude the 12.5% tax.
**Be sure to mention ICSCC to receive special discounted rates**
Hotel Amenities include: Complimentary Full American breakfast buffet Complimentary Evening Reception, with hors d’oeurves, beer, wine and soda Indoor pool, Spa, Sauna and Steam Room. Fitness Center 24 hour convenience store Movie Rentals Complimentary Shuttle Service Complimentary high speed internet
www.oxfordsuitesportland.com

************************************************************ ***********************************************************
Also $75 at the Marriott owned hotel “The Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland North Harbour” For Marriott please see http://cwp.marriott.com/pdxpf/cascadesportscarclub/
Fairfield Inn and Suites 1200 N Anchor Way Portland, Oregon 97217 503-286-6336
Conveniently located off the I-5 corridor, minutes from PIR, The North Harbour Collection by Marriott is able to service all of your accommodation needs. With over 300 unique rooms, you will find yourself wrapped in comfort. Amenities Include: 3 restaurants to choose from Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast (Fairfield Inn only) 24 Hour Fitness Centers Indoor and Outdoor Pools Views of the Columbia River - Courtyard Only Jogging trail 24- Hour Shuttle Service to and from the Portland International Airport Complimentary Parking…plus many more!

Oxford Suites is yes, Marriott is a maybe

Hello,
the motorsports reg information is probably left from last year. I do have confirmation from Oxford Suites for all of CSCC events this year. If you call just tell them it is a CSCC event, if you reg online then the code is ISCCA (I suspect they set up the same rate for SCCA as well :)

I am still working with Marriott, last I heard they were wanting to give us the AAA rates (I'm not sure how good these are). My contact there is out of town, so I will update when I know something.

Mike Tripp

Fairfield Inn & Suites at North Harbor rate is $71/night for Conference Racers. When I called Oxford they didn't have anything in the system.

Hello, as you have found out, we do have special rates at the Marriott Hotels (Fairfield Inn, ...). We should also have special rates at the Oxford Suites. Maybe you had the wrong key words. At Oxford Suites guests calling in should be sure to ask for the special Cascade Sports Car Club rates or Rate Code ISCCA. If you try this and it doesn't work please contact me mcjj.tripp@frontier.com and I will contact Oxford to see what is up.
thanks
Mike

I have a spare room (bonus room) that is available for anyone that wants a free place to crash.... Let me know. workers, drivers... I'm about 20minutes from PIR, in Beaverton.

Back