Outstanding BMW 330 Cic convertible

dan_jones

I IMG_20111126_140229.jpgP1100075.JPGP1100072.JPGP1100065.JPG am selling my 2004 330 Cic convertible. It nearly flawless in condition. It has only 33,000 miles and other than a couple of small rock chips it is in amazing condition. I purchased it from an owner that seriously only drove it on sunny days once and a while for fun. It has spent it's entire life in a garage covered with a car cover. It is Steel blue with a grey leather interior. The top is in new condition and is black. It is a Steptronic transmission. It has the following:

Sport suspension (ZSP)
Premium package (ZPP)
Cold Weather package (ZCW)
19" two piece wheels with Pilot Sport tires (excellent condition)staggered size
Harman Kardon sound system with factory disc changer and subwoofer

The following upgrades have been completed professionaly while I have owned the car:

H&R springs
UUC adjustable sway bars
Dinan front strut brace
Active Autowerkes ECU mapping
Active Autowerkes rear exhaust section
AFE intake ducting (not cold air intake)

I do have the stock Sports suspension springs and sway bars in boxes.

This car runs flawless and needs no attention. It had a clean carfax when I purchased the car two years ago. All maintenance has been performed by BMW Seattle or Broadstroke Associates.

I have lots of photos and would be happy to answer any questions. I truly feel that it would be hard to find another 330 convertible more balanced and in better condition. It was also entered and judged in this years BMW Concours in late summer. Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested

Price: $18,000

Dan

Back