ORP Race #1 Race Announcement?

Scott Norton

Epic Win, I push limit
ICSCC Policy and Procedures 2010 Page 40

14.2.2 Based on the annual race schedule, as established by the Executive Board at the
Spring Meeting, Memos containing race announcements and race entry forms shall be mailed
no later than 35 days prior to any ICSCC championship race.

Unless my math is off today is day 26. Not try to be a PIA but it is hard to budget/plan to attend a race when the entry fee is a mystery. :(
Especially one so far away and that has extra expenses (tow gas, etc.).

Just sayin, I want to race at ORP but......

We have sent ICSCC our race announcment. I dont know why it has not been posted yet. You can always contact Steve Leonard about info for the race.

Looks good, thanks.

I'm already signed up for the test day on motorsports reg, will the race weekend be available for registration on msr soon?

We have sent ICSCC our race announcment. I dont know why it has not been posted yet. You can always contact Steve Leonard about info for the race.

Sent to WHOM in ICSCC? This information was NOT sent to me, which means it hasn't been officially submitted to the Web site. Are you sure Danielle received it for the Memo?

(As a general note: If you don't see your race announcement on the Web site within a few days of it being sent, I DO NOT HAVE IT.)

Back