NWMS worker registration

Worker/Volunteer Northwest Grand Prix

Northwest Motorsports Club

Thursday, Jul 11 — Sunday, Jul 14, 2013

Spokane County Raceway, Spokane, WA

No entries are listed - this may be because the organizer has disabled this feature or there are no registrations yet. List updated every 15 minutes.

I don't think anyone was supposed to know that Lynn. Protection of your privates and all... information, that is.

Northwest Motorsports also has a facebook page now, which can be found at Facebook.com/northwestmotorsports

we are waiting for ken to sign up before making his privates public.... or something like that

Hotel accommodations for out of town race volunteers.

If requesting a room, please make sure you send me an email (or Thomas or Ann have done so for you) this week as I have to have everything firmed up by July 1st. I will be sending out information this week on where you will be staying if I have already received an email from you (or Thomas/Ann.) We will be doubling up on rooms, so if you know who you would like to room with, let me also know that.

Thank you very much.

Jay racechairman@northwestmotorsports.org

The Pros From Dover are your 29th like. Like, because my liking your page is not likely to be very widely displayed, like.

But there are Pros everywhere. Like it or not.

Remember if you are an out of town volunteer that needs a room for the race weekend. I have sent emails out to confirm room reservations for everyone that I have reserved a room for. If you have not heard from me, that means I have not reserved your room. I need to have all rooms reserved by July 1st, 2013.

Thank you for everyone that has volunteered!

Jay Sharp
NWMS Race Chairman
racechariman@northwestmotorsports.org

treasurer@northwestmotorsports.org

Back