NWMS Grand Prix - May 30th thru June 1st

JSharp

We are only two weeks away from the NWMS Grand Prix.

Once again we will have SWX television coverage (and you didn't even know that you were going to be a celebrity.)

A limited amount of rooms are available at the Ramada 509-838-5211 at the Spokane airport. Rate should be $70 w/o breakfast and $79 w/ breakfast - rate code is WRHTJ.

Wingate at the airport also has rooms available and Northern Quest Resort has rooms as well.

Remember, only $55 buys you an extra race into the famous Hound and Hare Pursuit race. That is cheap racing and everyone has a chance to win!

NOVICES - Get signed up NOW! $265 for two novices races...are you kidding me??? That's the best value around. Not to mention a free upgrade race if you pass your Novice licensing requirements!

Don't forget to sign up for the Test n Tune or Driver's Education Day. It's the best way to learn the track and beat the competition.

Finally. We will be doing car rides during lunch to benefit Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery! Donations will also be accepted. Help us support this great cause!

Rob,

I just sent you and Adam an email with my phone number. Give me a call or send me an email.

Thanks.

Jay

Back