NW Racing stuff blog

mtnman

If teams or series have press releases let me know. I just started NW Racing stuff for fun.
The focus is on racing in the NW & NW drivers. Be it NASCAR, ASA, ARCA, SCCA, ICSCC, IRDC, USAC, road racing, circle track, dirt, asphalt, stock cars, sprint cars, or legend cars.
http://nwracingstuff.blogspot.com/
I've added some NW links to the site as well. Let me know what you think or
become a fan on Facebook.
Thank you
Dane

Last edited:
Dane
That is pretty cool! Don't let it get stale and have fun with it! We have lots of fun with our website. It would be an honor to accept our website link. We have our press release there and many cool videos and pictures.

www.PDG4.com

Richard Migliori

Richard, thank you & link added. Feel free to send press releases when you have them. Glad to post them.

In the upcoming weeks I will be adding original content. Interviews with local drivers, Cindi Lux will be the first.
I hope to have her interview posted by next week.

Don't forget about a few other PNW drivers currently in Grand-AM Ted Anthony Jr., Joey Atterbury. Also Andrew Cadell (two time champ of the Ford Racing Mustang challenge), Dominic Cicero ALMS driver and Jon Fogarty (current Grand-AM DP Champion) just say'n

Cool, thanks for the suggestions. I was planning on trying to do some thing with Andrew Cadell. If you have contacts for any of the others I would be interested. I don't know if its realistic to have an interview every week. I would like to have at least one a month.
Keep the suggestions coming. I want to add content that people enjoy.

I don't have contact info for Andrew but you can always go to his site and e-mail him, and the same goes for the other drivers.

Back