Noob at Seattle..

unxetas

I'm hoping to make it to next week's race at PR, and the test day. I haven't been there before, so just thought it would be worth asking a couple questions here.

Test day starts at 8.30 or whatever it is, it's a 3.30 hour drive from here at least, not counting any possible border trouble. I don't think a 4am start is in the cards for me, so I might have to leave Thursday night. Is there anywhere near the track where I can pull over and sleep in the back of the truck until the gate opens in the morning?

You know what, I thought I had more questions.. But I think that's it for now! :)

Cheers,
Tiago FV#12

Actually you can pull over on the access road to the track for a snooze.

P.S.
Pacific has a NO race engines policy till 9:00AM... first on track time is 9:05AM

Who said anything about race engines, it's a vee! ;) Just kidding.. The 8.30 start is for a drivers meeting, apparently.

Thanks Richard.. That's great. Still haven't completely made up my mind, but that helps.

The IRDC people will be out Thursday evening to get things ready for the test and tune and race. If get there early enough on Thursday you may be able to get into the track.

Back