Motel Rooms

If you are coming to Portland. Cascade has special rates at the Oxford Suites, $75 plus tax for a king, single or double. Make sure you say you are coming for the Cascade race. Also special at the Fairfield In and Suites $76, plus tax for king, single or double. They also have a complimentary breakfast bar.
The Motel 6 rate at Delta Park is $52+ for single queen or double queen.
Hope this helps
Gail
CSCC Registar

Jim,

If you are working the Team Continental Double Dipper GP II at Oregon Raceway Park, You can camp inside at the Grass Valley Pavilion where the dinners are held Saturday and Sunday nights and that venue is free (no charge/nada)! The bunkhouse/guest house at Wild Winds Ranch (sleeps 15-20) will go for somewhere around $10 to $20 a night. There are a variety of B&B type deals in Grass Valley and surrounds for approx $65 a night.

In all cases, on Thursday night, there will be free transport in an 8 passenger van from the Portland area and back on Monday night. Plus we have a $75/per person expense reimbursement program in effect. So check it out! This is the Memorial Day weekend event and we we will have another event August 4/5 with similar arrangements. Of course, the earlier you commit the better chances you have to get into the guest house or van transport deal (space available). We would love to have you come play with us.

Skip Yocom, TPFD
TC Race Chair
503-655-3246

I had my eye on this place for an EPIC PRO3 house party but I guess I was beat to it! Is this for workers only?

Until we get a bit closer. Right now, Linda Blackburn is the only worker to raise her hand, and she can't aford it if she and I are the only takers. It will probably open up to others if I don't hear anything in the next 10 days or so.

Back