Mission Race Weekend - June 8-10

Mission24

Hello Racers & Fans!

We are very excited about our first ICSCC race weekend of 2012 coming up June 8-10 at Mission, fittingly named Stars, Stripes & Maple Leafs.

There is a special Honda Challenge race scheduled for the weekend, so please get your entries in early for this very exciting event. Big thanks to Chris Doodson and Marv Jones Honda for stepping up to make this happen.

Reminder that there is a Friday practice planned for June 8th. We must have at least 20 participants or we will be forced to cancel the practice day.

In order to better assist our competitors from out of town, we will be opening the gates on Thursday evening at 6 PM for move in. Anyone entering the facility MUST sign the waiver as per usual.

We have made a number of track and cosmetic improvements to our facility over the winter, and I am excited for all of you to see them. We have removed many of the concrete blocks thus widening certain corners and drastically improving sight lines. I'm not gonna get specific, as I want you to experience the changes first hand.

Triple'O's will be serving bacon & eggers for breakfast Saturday and Sunday along with their famous burgers at lunch. Weather permitting, Lemon Heaven will be on-site offering their tasty lemonade.

A very exciting event is just around the corner. I look forward to seeing you all at the track!

Steve Hocaluk
President

SCCBC.jpg

Anybody going to Mission for the June 9-10 race and still needs a hotel let me know. Due to breaking both cars we will not be able to go to this race. I have a prepaid for a hotel room, two queen beds for friday and satuday night at the Best Western, and will not be needing them. It's to late to cancell so I'll sell them to anybody interested in them. It cost me $250.00 and I'll let it go for the first $125.00. You can contact me at alh@dimensional.net

Back