Mall car prowlers

Norm Smith

This may not be the correct forum for this but I just wanted to let my fellow racers know that Southcenter in Tukwila and the Super Mall in Auburn are being hit by car stereo gangs. Today they got mine while my son and I had a 20 minute lunch. When the police showed up the first thing they asked was if I owned a Ford truck. They are targeting Ford trucks, Excursions, etc. that have navigation systems installed. So much for a $1,000 alarm system. (yes it was set).
BTW, if this is inappropriate to post here please just delete this posting... Just wanted to help others out.

Wow, that sucks. Sorry to hear about that, Norm. Thanks for the heads-up on this.

How did they break in (e.g., slim-Jim, smashed window, etc.)?

I ask as I own an F-150.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Do you know if they disabled the alarm or just work quickly?

They went straight through the door lock on my F-350 with some device. BTW, my truck is very non descript. Nothing would have shown that it had a $9,000 stereo system in it. The good news??? They didn't even open up the guitar case in the back seat. They left my son's Gibson Les Paul sitting there. Idiots....

Idiots indeed Norm. Maybe we should gather a vigilante group and spy on them in these malls, then follow them home and ransack their dumps when they're back at the malls! Or just simply shoot the worthless bastards...
Sorry to hear this, but thanks for the info.

Wes

NO NO they can be bundled together and BE OUR TIRE WALL.
Drivers Left Turn 12 Portland???? Or maybe just the point at 12?
No shooting No shredding Just schmooshing

Stealing from a thief is indeed rewarding. Could you imagine seeing the thieves return home and everything's missing. I'd like to pop out of the bushes with a film crew, yelling: "see bitches, it sucks don't it!?... Now get in the trunk before I shoot you in the knee caps."

Keith, you lie, you dog!!!!! You stole 3rd place from my son Ian twice last weekend and that my friend was a crime.....

Back