Looking for vintage Mazda information

rodgersrotaries

Hello to all in the ICSCC. I am working on preparing a Mazda RX for vintage racing here in the Midwest and there are a couple of pieces of information that I'm looking for to satisfy the vintage groups paperwork requirements. I need to find information, such as an entry list, race results, club newsletter, etc. showing a Mazda RX (2 or 3), racing in SCCA B Sedan in 1971 or 1972. I found a reference to Ed Parks and Jerry Wright racing a RX2 in B Sedan in 1972 in local club races, and winning in the ICSCC. Are there any of you oldtimers/newsletter editors/archivist out there that can dig up anything about them? Just something in a newsletter or race results would be fantastic.

The other piece of information I need to find, and I'm probably taking a flyer on this, but there was a spec sheet separate from the GCR that was part of the rules for the the sedans. I'm looking for either the SCCA Recognition form (or FIA Momologation form) for either a RX2 (form T2-1) or RX3 (form T2-2), so just by chance anyone would have something like that. Feel free to email me directly at rodgerg6@mchsi.com or call 417-861-0400.

Thanks for any help with this, Rodger Grantham

Back