Looking for graphic artist to help with ICSCC site redesign

Steve Adams

Just this guy, ya know?
A couple of items to make clear, first:
  • This is a volunteer position. Your name will be included on the credits page and you will get a link to/from your portfolio if you wish.
  • I'm only interested in hearing from professionals or extremely experienced amateurs. The work I'll be requesting is probably not technically very challenging, but it will require a professional attitude about deadlines and collaboration.

Now, some specifics: I can handle all the other aspects of the redesign of Web site, but I'm whatever the opposite of "gifted" is when it comes to graphics work. I'm looking for someone who can handle both creating new and modifying existing art, including line drawings, photographs, and icons and other UI elements. Someone with experience using Illustrator/Corel Draw/Freehand is probably best, but I'm more concerned in working with someone with some solid design experience.

Please contact me at this address and with the subject "Graphic artist." Thanks.

(I know a couple of really good professionals from past experience, but they're both pretty expensive and I'd like to keep this in-house within the Conference community, if at all possible.)

Thank you for asking. I'm just an A-Cad/Paint hack, myself and probably of little good to your cause, but it is good that you put it out there. There's probably some 'closet' volunteer just waiting for the chance to put some of their own shine on the Conference.

Back