Looking for car rental options for the ridge driver training

Why not rent a car from Enterprise, Alamo or Hertz??

My son needed a car for drivers school a few years ago and his daily driver was an automatic. So he picked up a 4 speed compact for the day. Worked out fine. Obviously, you don't need to mention how you will be using the car.

Can't stress strongly enough that any well maintained street car is a good choice for driver training. Race cars are typically uncomfortable for instructors and usually too loud for free communication which is the most important part of the school!

Why not rent a car from Enterprise, Alamo or Hertz??

My son needed a car for drivers school a few years ago and his daily driver was an automatic. So he picked up a 4 speed compact for the day. Worked out fine. Obviously, you don't need to mention how you will be using the car.

That reminds me of when I taught my girfriend (now wife) how to drive a clutch car. I didn't wan't her to learn on my car so I rented a honda for the day best money I ever spent :)

Back as a young guy (80's) I told a car dealership that I wanted to take that Mustang GT to my mechanic, no mention he was at SIR. Had a great time however returned the car too late to buy it. Be back tomorrow.

Back