Let the season begin!!

Bluevee33

My 2011 racing begins tomorrow morning! I fly out from Minneapolis to Sebring, FL. SCCA SE Region Quad Nationals. We have a double national this weekend in Sebring, then we drive to Ft Myers for a couple days to get the car prepped for the Roadval of Homestead. Swap trannies, change springs and do a thorough cleaning and lookover. At Homestead we have another double national, before loading up to come back up here to Minneapolis.

If everything goes well, we will be qualified for the 2011 SCCA Runoffs in GT1, by Jan 16th, 2011.

I love my new job!!

start-2.jpg

Our car is the Orange and White 59 Corvette.

I'm living the dream for sure. Getting paid to build and play with race cars all day.

Only thing that sucks is that this first trip is 12 days away from home.

In Ft Myers now so may jump up to track this weekend assuming we can get in. Where are you pitted?

We are on the Right Side of the Paddock and our truck is facing the backstretch... It's a White Volvo with a 51 foot trailer and 28 foot wide tent. About 1/3 down into the paddock. Come find us.. Ask for Robert and introduce yourself.

Will do assuming that there are no issue in getting in, we wll be flying up for the day from Ft. Myers

Will do assuming that there are no issue in getting in, we wll be flying up for the day from Ft. Myers

It was nice that you came out to see us... Sorry I was so busy today.. I would have loved to have talk more but the boss was pushing to get the car ready for the race!!

We won our second GT1 National Race of 2011 today... It's cool to think that we're gonna have more National wins by the end of Jan. than some regions have all year..

Back