Legends Cars

Curtis, I would like to get a couple posters (flat no blems for framing) and or the electric version, call me if you can. 360-518-3176. It was so much fun doing this with you guys I was excited to finnaly see the results... Looking forward to an exciting 2009... KVD

curtis, i would like to get a couple posters (flat no blems for framing) and or the electric version, call me if you can. 360-518-3176. It was so much fun doing this with you guys i was excited to finnaly see the results... Looking forward to an exciting 2009... Kvd

ahem!!!!

Oh that was for me....:eek:

Sorry Keith...
Did you try and contact Ron Johnson or Rick Bostrom to see if they had anymore?
If not I have the digital file I can send you and I might have one more then I can hand out.

C

Can someone tell me the rules for letting other licensed drivers take our legend cars out for a trial run? We're open to ideas! Is it track days? Friday practice days? I just don't know the rules and want to open up our cars to all drivers....We have some Legends cars that are sitting around the northwest waiting for new drivers and we think once you got a trial run you would be hooked just like the rest of us. Very econimcal to run as a second car. Also would encourage any current FV drivers to come out and see what these cars youare racing with every race weekend are all about. We love running with the FV's and want you to see why we have the big smiles on our faces after every race.
Cheers,
Norm

I just don't know the rules and want to open up our cars to all drivers....We have some Legends cars that are sitting around the northwest waiting for new drivers and we think once you got a trial run you would be hooked just like the rest of us.
Cheers,
Norm

Cool! I'd love to try one out...maybe we have the beginnings of a Pro3/Legends swap meet happening here??

As far as I know, and that ain't much, the testing days before races are open to any drivers with the proper credentials - and that seems to be up to the clubs putting on the event (the testing days are not ICSCC sanctioned).

What I'm not sure about is if the Legends cars are considered open-wheel or closed-wheel (for the purposes of TNT's)

There's no shortage of knowledge on this board, and someone is bound to 'bestow said opinions on this.

Norm, it is perfectly legal to loan one of your cars to any senior Conference driver and have them run it anytime they want, either in testing or in a race. After all, once the helmet is on, who's gonna know the difference!
Okay fine, so that isn't quite the way it works, but it should be. Friday test days would be my guess for the perfect place to put a new guy in the seat, cause it sure can't be done on a race week-end, unless someone signs up to run it in the novice race or in G6 of course. You'd have to check with Randy Blaylock on the novice angle, but I'm sure it could be arranged. I drove Chuck Sherwood's at Spanaway in the late 90's and it was a hoot, and I'd love to try one on a road course. Will Chuck be involved with you guys this year?

Last edited:
Chuck is the tech director for the oval track Legends and still comes out to our road races when he can schedule them in. We are trying to put together a couple extra Legends cars this year for people to try and maybe even rent for a second race during the weekend. We as a group are trying to grow the Legends series to double digits and higher some day in group 6. Thanks for all the help and we'll get you in a car as soon as possible.

Poster???

Attn: Ron or Rick, Do either of you maybe have one of these posters, my wife is cutting me off till I get one......:confused::eek::eek:

Oh that was for me....:eek:

Sorry Keith...
Did you try and contact Ron Johnson or Rick Bostrom to see if they had anymore?
If not I have the digital file I can send you and I might have one more then I can hand out.

C

Last edited:
Rick you are AWESOME and I don't care what they say about you!!! Not that they do but if they did I wouldn't care...KVD

Andrew is always welcome to come down and see me and hop in one of my cars! Last time I checked he knows his way around the track:) It would be my honor.
Norm

Esr Car Count

Not to count chickens before they hatch, but I am Excited. There is a possibility that the ESR (Legends Cars) could be close to ten at Pacific Raceways. In the profound words of Mr. Waltrip..."Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, Lets go racin Boy's" and to be PC Girls Toooooooo....... KVD

Back