Karterrara Panolympia season Deux

As long as you have a back-board to lay me out on so I can reset my spine I am all in.

One thing to consider on a longer running event is that the building was getting very saturated with exhaust towards the end of the event and a longer running one may overtax the facility.

but hey, as long as there is beer (Coors and not that lite crap!!) and I am done with my seat time I am very interested in doing it again!!!

That's what I thought it was and I heard it was a blast.
So yes, put me on a list or the list or whatever....... I'm ready to race!

So Mike, should we start our own team on this? SW Washington Wacing Wonders? The Over 20, Under 100, Between 32 1/2 yet not quite 63 But Still Going Team?

BTW, I was just acting as promotional/smart ass person. Randy and Rod will be providing more information/etc. as appropriate. It's they're gig.

Absolutely. We just have to change the name a bit. If it is going to be 24 hours I figure there is room for LOTS of folks. I'd love to see someone spend 2 hours in one of those and walk upright the next day!!!

Just got back from a little recon at the track (have not been there for about 9 months) track is totally reconfigured, can handle up to 14 teams now without a problem.

Walker (the owner) is up for a 12 hour, he even said a 24 if we want.

So, lets get some teams going, and as per last year, it will be a worker fund raiser as well.

I will let Randy start the teams thread, just cause I don't want to :p

RP

Team Desert Kart is in!!! And looking to go one better to the top of the podium. We're pretty sure last year winners will get tired past 6 hours.

Only dates I know I cant do are around Jan 16/17, Feb 13/14. Other than that the Team "I dont know what we are gonna be called yet but well figure it out soon, at least a day before the event" team will be ready and leading you scoundrels through the twisty turning paths to victory....

On another note. This one time at Band Camp......

We're pretty sure last year winners will get tired past 6 hours. - WRONG

Bring it on whatever time you want to run the event - we have already started our training!

Back