IRDC Enduro

thomas_liesner

TPFD Best Care Anywhere
Hey everyone. For those that aren't aware, IRDC is holding their 6 hours of the Ridge on April 17th. Unfortunately that seems to be a very popular date. There is also a race at Mission and a race at Portland the same weekend. Throw in Indycar at Long Beach and a wedding for 2 of the Portland volunteers and our already limited volunteer base is stretched very thin.

Right now I am actually one body short for the upcoming enduro, so if you don't plan on running please consider helping out on a turn for the day. I would love it if I had another 6 or so bodies. More is always better.

Thanks.

Thomas Liesner
IRDC Flag Chief

Thomas/Colin,

I was planning on crewing for one of the teams on Sunday, but I think they are probably covered well enough. I'm not qualified to man a turn station solo (the last time I held a flag was during my half-day novice work requirement 9 years ago!) but I could assist at a station, or do something else (pit marshal, etc?) to free up someone else to work a turn. I'm also not sure I'll be there on Saturday, but can let you know by Monday or Tuesday.

Hope that helps.

Tony

- - - Updated - - -

Thomas/Colin,

I was planning on crewing for one of the teams on Sunday, but I think they are probably covered well enough. I'm not qualified to man a turn station solo (the last time I held a flag was during my half-day novice work requirement 9 years ago!) but I could assist at a station, or do something else (pit marshal, etc?) to free up someone else to work a turn. I'm also not sure I'll be there on Saturday, but can let you know by Monday or Tuesday.

Hope that helps.

Tony

Back