IRDC enduro and driver's training: Volunteers needs

colin_koehler

Great SCOTT!
The perfect storm has descended upon us and we could your help if you can spare it. There are events happening in Portland, Mission and Long beach on the same weekend as the IRDC enduro and therefore the volunteer base is spread quite thin.

We need 2-3 more people for turns on Saturday and Sunday. We love our volunteers and we will have free coffee on Sat/Sun with High on the Hog providing lunch on both days and delicious bbq rib dinner on Saturday night.

Also, we have 13 instructors signed up and 27 students. If you can come be a driving instructor please consider signing up.

The IRDC and its race chairman thank you.

Colin,

Who do I get in touch with about volunteering Saturday/Sunday to help with turns or whatever.

Tony

- - - Updated - - -

Colin,

Who do I get in touch with about volunteering Saturday/Sunday to help with turns or whatever.

Tony

For the folks attending the race as crew members, volunteers, officials or loved ones we need 2 drivers to help return the IRDC vehicles back to Howards after the event. Howards is across from Pacific Raceways so said person would be driving a truck from Shelton to Kent.

Please ask your pit crews if they are willing. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

For the folks attending the race as crew members, volunteers, officials or loved ones we need 2 drivers to help return the IRDC vehicles back to Howards after the event. Howards is across from Pacific Raceways so said person would be driving a truck from Shelton to Kent.

Please ask your pit crews if they are willing. Thank you.

I was trying to make this weekend with my FSR but that is not happening. I can come one of the days as a volunteer. Which day would be best???
John Rounds

- - - Updated - - -

I was trying to make this weekend with my FSR but that is not happening. I can come one of the days as a volunteer. Which day would be best???
John Rounds 360 four seven seven 2082

I know that Mirko could use another instructor on Saturday if you're willing to that. But if not, we could still use an extra body on both days.

Back