IRDC at PR June 14/15?

Bonnie

Bonnie Healy
Just curious ... I have my hotel reservation for the Seattle race in June, but I still don't see the race weekend registration on Motorsport.Reg.

The weekend IS going ahead, isn't it?

Well that's good, thanks Randy - hopefully the registration link will be added soon before everyone signs up for Rose Cup instead!

Excellent, thanks Gail! And it even has three entries already!!

(Now the link just needs to be added to the Event/Schedule page on the Conference website ...)

[Not that I'm LOOKING FORWARD!!!! to this event or anything! :)]

Speaking of Hotels;
I am told the Comfort Inn is newly renovated and includes a pretty complete breakfast. This is the one - one exit north on 167 to the right like you are going to Emerald Downs. Good restaurants close by.
Comfort Inn
Newly Renovated
Continental Breakfast
Double Queen Double Occupancy = $89
When booked direct mentioning Lani Kohler rate for IRDC
1 16th St NE, Auburn, WA 98002
(253) 333-8888
Or email lani.kohler@gmail.com
10 rooms are set aside at this rate

Greg, what about adding the registration link to the events calendar - shouldn't that be up by now, with the race only three weeks away?

Speaking of Hotels;
I am told the Comfort Inn is newly renovated and includes a pretty complete breakfast. This is the one - one exit north on 167 to the right like you are going to Emerald Downs. Good restaurants close by.
Comfort Inn
Newly Renovated
Continental Breakfast
Double Queen Double Occupancy = $89
When booked direct mentioning Lani Kohler rate for IRDC
1 16th St NE, Auburn, WA 98002
(253) 333-8888
Or email lani.kohler@gmail.com
10 rooms are set aside at this rate

Apparently it went down $4. :)

Lani just sent this email to me:

http://www.comfortinnauburn.com/ and 85 for two beds, just mention irdc.. thanks so much Let me know what else you need, I can help with

Back