ICSCC worker volunteer video, please share

Linda enlisted the talents of Philip DeNapoli who put the word out, compiling some donated pics and vids, found a professional editor, and thus produced an excellent video. It's already being shared around the FaceBook as we speak.

You'll find him volunteering at various tracks around the NW as an F&C Marshal. So you all can catch him, his lovely wife, Vanessa and their smilin' baby girl at the day's end social.

I hope it can be updated with the (better) web address I suggested when asked... But, yes, a terrific video.

Very glad to see this! Very well done! Thanks to whoever created it!

(Plays great on my iPhone but I can't seem to get it to play with Firefox or IE, but will keep trying. I could get it to play for a few seconds, then stop, so I could force my way through it by moving the video manually. No sound either. Dang computer.....)

Great Video, we need to get the word out to everyone. Volunteers are always needed and without them Drivers can not race. Good Job.

Dave Bennitt
ICSCC President

Steve: What's the Webmaster's protocol for linking, or embedding a 'made for ICSCC' youtube link into the rod.icscc page?

The ROD section of the ICSCC site should be ready for access with obvious navigation for the uninitiated. If we invite these people we'll need to help them to easily find/access more information as it becomes available. The ROD section/pages of the web site would be the most obvious, where new hits may want to peruse the schedule and events as has been suggested by some of the various networking that is making this video go viral.

Evolution involves change. I believe that this style of marketing constitutes evolution.

Last edited:
Steve: What's the Webmaster's protocol for linking, or embedding a 'made for ICSCC' youtube link into the rod.icscc page?
I think that was a suggestion. I will implement it.

The ROD section of the ICSCC site should be ready for access with obvious navigation for the uninitiated. If we invite these people we'll need to help them to easily find/access more information as it becomes available. The ROD section/pages of the web site would be the most obvious, where new hits may want to peruse the schedule and events as has been suggested by some of the various networking that is making this video go viral.
I'm waiting to hear back from Ann with contact information at each club for prospective volunteers. Been waitin' for a while.

I've already link that video to some "promotional posts" on other sporty car boards in the PacNW subforums. If everyone else can do the same and use other various social media to promote this video maybe we can see the volunteer group grow by 5-10 throughout the season.

I've already link that video to some "promotional posts" on other sporty car boards in the PacNW subforums. If everyone else can do the same and use other various social media to promote this video maybe we can see the volunteer group grow by 5-10 throughout the season.

Posted on apexspeed

Thanks to all of you for posting this elsewhere. Steve, I will get you the proper one to link to the ROD site. This will then link it to the page to get all of the different track's info and contact people. It is just the IT video learning curve is steep, but I am learning. I was extra busy this weekend plus Philip just finished this. I have a cd for each club with so they have hard copy to do with what they want. We are planning a longer one. This was a test drive on the editor helping us.

video_stats.jpg

Hi All, We're getting some good hits but they have leveled off. Many people have posted or linked to the volunteer video to other websites or included the link in their emails, thanks for sharing it.

Back