ICSCC Banquet 11/10/2012

holly_remington

The Pros From Dover
Hey Everyone - The Conference banquet is coming right up. The theme is "Makin Tracks". We've been doing a lot of that lately!

Please checkout the announcement on page 3 of the Memo, here: http://www.icscc.com/2012/memo/memo_9_2012.pdf

When you've decided you're coming, please send me an email with your reservation, and let me know your meal choice, Steak or Salmon. Then send me a check, voila! We need your reservation in by 11/03/2012. It should be a fun filled evening, celebrating this great sport we love

Congratulations, Champions!

Holly Remington

Dave Bennitt asked me to remind everyone that the room reservations at the Seattle Marriott (206 241 2000) must be made by this Friday to get the special rate. Need to mention ICSCC to get the special rate.

Bump!

Please email asap with reservations and meal choice, salmon or steak for $50.00. See the link above for the flyer with my email address. Please also send a check as it requests. We need to give the meal count to the hotel, ASAP. Thanks for your attention. See you all there! Holly Remington

Back