Hotel Deals for Portland this year?

dave_haire

Does anyone know if CSCC was able to procure special rates again this year at any of PIR's local establishments?

The racer's special last year at the Red Lion was great. Decent rooms at a reasonable price.

Considerably better accomodations than the 'Pace-American Suite at the Paddock Gardens'.

Holly?

Yep we (CSCC) got hotel deals again this year

I guess I've been remiss in getting the word out. We have deals at both hotel chains, but there is a conflict at Marriott for the April Race, so there is limitted availability there.

For oxford suites:
We will be loading the special rate again for 2010 for the following dates:
April 23, 24, 25
June 4,5,6
August 13,14,15
October 14,15,16
The rate will be $75.00 King Suite, single/double occupancy. Individuals calling the hotel to make reservations must tell the front desk that they are with ICSCC.

For Marriott please see http://cwp.marriott.com/pdxpf/cascadesportscarclub/

Mike Tripp
CSCC Director

Oxford Suites has the same CSCC rate they did last year - $75. Don't know about the Red Lion - give 'em a call.

The Best Western near the track (on the east side of I-5) has a racer discount. I forget the exact price but as I recall it was pretty competitive.

I paid $79 a night at the Best Western for the SCCA school weekend. Double queen beds, microwave, refer and a fantastic free breakfast commencing 6am!....Very satisfied but disappointed I didn't try out the spa!! Booked on line with 2 night minimum.

Also - Why is Saturday so expensive for a novice racer - $285 for less than 1 hour on the track! Seems the novice should get a bit of a reduced price for his heavily scrutinized 50mins or so.....just asking! Will be there regardless!!!:confused1:

I paid $79 a night at the Best Western for the SCCA school weekend. Double queen beds, microwave, refer and a fantastic free breakfast commencing 6am!....Very satisfied but disappointed I didn't try out the spa!! Booked on line with 2 night minimum.

Also - Why is Saturday so expensive for a novice racer - $285 for less than 1 hour on the track! Seems the novice should get a bit of a reduced price for his heavily scrutinized 50mins or so.....just asking! Will be there regardless!!!:confused1:

Bill I asked the same thing last year as a novice. There is a very vaild explaintion..contact me off line at blackcorvette89@yahoo.com.
I can save you some grief and provide some understanding. You will be all good once you have all the facts. :)

Does anyone know if CSCC was able to procure special rates again this year at any of PIR's local establishments?

The racer's special last year at the Red Lion was great. Decent rooms at a reasonable price.

Considerably better accomodations than the 'Pace-American Suite at the Paddock Gardens'.

I was about to inquire about the "hillbilly hotel suite"...Pace -American Suite sounds better the "Tent Suite" I was planning on. :)

Holly?

I was about to inquire about the "hillbilly hotel suite"...Pace -American Suite sounds better the "Tent Suite" I was planning on. :)

Back