HIGHLANDER "there can be only one"

greg_coffin

Anyone ever wonder who the best driver in the Pacific Northwest is?

Is it one of the Class Champions or is it a driver that only runs at a couple of tracks and does not qualify for the Championship?

I think we all have our favorite choices and opinions......we just do not have a way to measure.

Until now.

NWMS invites all drivers to prove they are the best driver in the Pacific Northwest, or at least the best one present at our race. How do I prove that I am the best you ask? Well if you are a closed wheel driver just enter the enduro, the h&h and Championship Race 6. If you are an open wheel or sports racer driver just enter the h&h and Championship Race 6 & 7. Drivers will be scored based on finish in class on a 9,6,4,3,2,1 basis plus 1/2 bonus point per car beaten in class (maximum 3 bonus points).

Simple just go out on the track and beat everyone in your class. Winner will be announced Sunday.......might even be a special watch, a trophy, or even a hat involved.......who knows. But just like the lotto you must play to win

Well I guess you just squeeze in there. Spokane airport is 2,376 feet. Scottish HIGHLANDS top out at just about 2,800 feet so, you are in the range.

I wear some of those tight bike shorts underneath so no worries.....we have 8 FCs already registered and 7 more that say they are coming.

Back