Heartfelt thanks for a wonderful event!

bjohnson

To everyone who dreamed up the "Ron Johnson Grand Prix" and then made it come true, please know that your inspiration and efforts produced a magnificent tribute to his memory! There's no better proof of a man's worth than the regard he is given after his passing, and all of you made that brilliantly evident. Of course, if we could hear him now, he'd probably say something like "What I actually wanted was a set of snow tires...." However, I will simply say that you're all amazing, talented, and generous, and you brought a truly special event into being. Thank you, one and all!

Bonnie Johnson

Bonnie, I feel so privileged to have been part of Ron's send-off from the racing community. The two of you have been such an important part - Ron will be missed tremendously, I hope you will still make it out to the track, it was wonderful to see you. I just tried to find you on Facebook and there are a lot of Bonnie Johnsons but none seem to be you - may I share your post on the IRDC Facebook page? Lots of people have been commenting there on what a great weekend it was and I know they'd love to see your note - not everyone uses the forum but there seem to be a lot on FB. I don't want to paste it over there without your say-so though. Hugs to you from another Bonnie.

Thanks Bonnie Healy for saying what lots of us were thinking. It was great weekend and I do hope to see Bonnie J. at another event.

Hi, Bonnie: I don't Facebook myself, but yes, you may share the post if you would like to. So glad you were there - heck, so glad I was!

See you later - Bonnie J

Done Bonnie! The racing family we're lucky to be a part of really is a wonderful thing, so much caring. There's a lotta love for Ron AND you out there!
Hugs.

Back