Group 2 and Group 5 roll call Aug PR race.

colin_koehler

Great SCOTT!
Hey there,

I wanted to get a feel for how many entries group 2 and 5 are going to have. I also wanted to know if there was going to be any other Honda's in Group 2 besides myself?

I'm looking forward to fun weekend and it looks like Seattle is going to benefit from some actual Summer weather for once so bring your cool shirts!

I'll be there in both of those groups. I'll be running in SM and ITA. Cool Shirt system is installed and ready to go!

I think there are about 8 in SM and in CSM but I will check when I get home tonight. There could be more entries in today so that may change.

I'll be in group 5 in my ITA BMW. I'll be using the old-fashioned cool shirt powered by sweat and wind.

Borrowed an ice vest to try out. Uses blue ice in small bags. I wanted a Phase Change Vest but no one has one in stock and shipping is delayed.
The popup will feature greenhouse shading (brown mesh -- 80% block) and a "Disneyland" mister at the top. Between that and the box fan it should be fairly comfy.
I also have to attend a funeral in between sessions so I'll be driving all over the place Saturday.

Sounds like another Miata swarm!

Bill "Now a senior driver without his new numbers" Visee
#428 / GP 2

Back