Got Rules Proposals?

mikeblaszczak

According to the Policies and Procedures manual, section 6.1.2, I need to receive rule change proposals from each club by September 10, 2009.

6.1.2 Rule change proposals considered by the club at their rule change meeting, and
passed by the club, shall be submitted to the Race Steward in the format provided set by the
E-Board, by the club Contest Board Representative, together with a verification signed by all
club member/drivers present at the club rule proposal meeting, no later than September 10.
(Cross Reference to Competition Reg’s: Section 1A. B.) (Spring 2004)

I have received lists from only two clubs -- one of which is to say that there is no list. Please make sure you meet your September 10 deadline; otherwise, I will assume your club also has no proposed rule changes.

Mike

I can't believe things are going so well in Conference that there are no rule changes from a club. This has to be a first!

BMWCCA has a couple (I know, shock and surprise from all, right?) and I'll be sending those prior to the 10th.

Mechanics? No; that's pretty old skool. We were having a rather heated discussion about what's allowed in the cool suit cooler. We were divided as a group - one half was saying it could only be Savignon Blanc and a wedge of sharp cheddar; the other faction was adamant that it be a Columbia Valley Chard with a smoked Gouda (being Bimmer owners and all that, you know). We've since resolved the dispute.

There was one fella that suggested a sixer of Rain-dog and a package of cocktail peperonis, but that was quickly shot down and it was ruled that he should report to the likes of NHRA in the morning!

The rest of the meeting was taken up by a round table discussion critiquing my usage of the exclamation point (!) in the "Pro3 Line" in the Zundfolge. It would appear that I get rather enthusiastic! in my writing! Dang!

:D

heh.

There was one fella that suggested a sixer of Rain-dog and a package of cocktail peperonis, but that was quickly shot down and it was ruled that he should report to the likes of NHRA in the morning!

umm, Mike, I said Hamms and hot dogs, get it right, now.

t

With kind of paddock chatter you guys should be running with the Sovren crowd, and holding up your pinky while driving. Geez...

I see that finger, and raise you one!

Sorry DB, but it couldn't have been me, could it? There is a more serious discussion under 'rules changes' which I hope will gain momentum. Any thoughts on that from your volunteer perspective?

And now back to our regularly scheduled thread:

Hey B. ekiM - did you receive our proposal?

Yes, Mike -- I received your proposal that I should drink PBR and eat pep sticks, and I'm taking it under advisement.

Back